FREE MICRONIZED L-GLUTAMINE
SUGAR, GLUTEN & ARTIFICIAL COLORS
- Ultra pure/fast absorbing Micronized L-Glutamine*
- UNFLAVORED. Mix great with other supplements.
- Maximum performance*
- Adequate for all type of athletes.
- Strength, Power & Endurance.
Glutamine is the most abundant and versatile amino acid in the body, comprising more than 60% of the free amino acid pool in skeletal muscle and greater than 20% of total circulating amino acids. Supplemental L-Glutamine may help reduce muscle soreness and rebuild muscle tissue.*
SAFEGUARD YOUR HEALTH,
SAFEGUARD YOUR CAREER.
All Lab Nutrition products are made in certified GMP and FDA facilities. Certified as well in raw materials, and finished product. This mean that your products will not contain any other harmful or banned ingredient. What you see in the label, is what you get.
SCIENCE BEHIND GLUTAMINE / MOST VERSATILE AMINO ACID
Glutamine represents a primary nutrient for the maintenance of the body’s homeostasis, his metabolism in key organs is important to cells of the immune system.  
His availability may be compromised due to in high stress of physical demand such as endurance, power and strength exercise. This is why glutamine is classified as a Conditional amino acid, and his ingestion could be recommended to maintain functions as.- Metabolism, recovery, immune system and muscle rebuilding in optimal conditions. 
Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the muscle mass, his need is increased to prevent catabolism.
Rehydration with GLUTAMINE appears to maintain basketball (an endurance sport) skill performance and visual reaction time to a greater extent than water only. 
GLUTAMINE 100% PURE MICRONIZED
- Assist in muscle recovery from workouts*
- Promotes athletic performance*
- Helps support inmune system*
- Supports healthy muscle tissue*
- No artificial coloring or flavoring*
Suggested Use: These aren't specific guidelines, in anyhow substitutes the advice of a physician or licensed nutritionist. Use as part of healthy diet and exercise program, as directed by a physician or licensed nutritionist.**
WARNING: Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor if you have a medical condition or before starting a diet or exercise program. This Product is intended as a dietary supplement only.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Newsholme et al. 2003a
2. Cruzat, V. and Rogero, M. and Keane, K. and Curi, R. and Newsholme, P. 2018. Glutamine: Metabolism and immune function, supplementation and clinical translation. Nutrients. 10 (11): 1564.
3. Di Pasquale, 2008, Walsh et al., 2000.
4. L-alanyl-L-glutamine ingestion maintains performance during a competitive basketball game. Hoffman et al. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 2012.